Sunday 28 October 2012

Rustic Eid Tablescape


I've been spending lots of time in my Dad's Custom Carpentry Workshop recently and I think his passion for wood rubbed off on me. Whilst making handmade chalkboards for Eid gifts in his Workshop, I decided on a tablescape for this Eid with natural elements.
 Wood (of course), hessian, greenery and soft creams and whites to tie it all up...





Our vintage Scrabble letters Eid sign! Looove! 

Our trusted Birdcage dressed with some rustic greenery and two wooden birdies.




Our Eid gifts...We turned ordinary pieces of wood into chalkboards and added a strip of ribbon to each. We added a stick of chalk and a little message too!


The packaged chalkboards all wrapped up!




There had to be buntings, and hessian buntings this time, trimmed with crochet lace ribbon.
















 Gift tags:










1 comment: