Wednesday 6 February 2013

Tropical Fun

So my friends and I are having turns to host each other for a meal at our homes. Like the concept from the British TV series, 'Come Dine with Me'. Late last year we all did a road trip to Rosetta (almost to Mooi River) for a lovely meal at my friend Zaheda's house. She nominated me next so I will be hosting the girls for lunch at my place this Sunday. I wanted to celebrate what's left of summer, so I decided on a tropical theme. Here is what I came up with for the invite...



Dark olive green chevron, glittery golds and a bright pink flamingo. Different font styles were used to add to the playfulness of the invite. 


You're invited for some Tropical Fun, Let's enjoy some hot Summer sun!



We'll be posting decor pics from the Tropical Lunch soon! So keep watching this space!

Invite design and pics:


No comments:

Post a Comment